MY NAME IS MARILYN JONES
and I live in Durban.
I would love to share more info about Ker-Ching
with you here.What is Ker-Ching?
Every month you, your friends and family spend money at national retail stores, right?
Could you get something back on these spends? – Yes you can with Ker-Ching!
This is the widest, multi-brand loyalty program in the making, PLUS it will forever be increasing with new merchants.
Simply get the card and start the journey with a long term passive income opportunity linked to it.How much does it cost to join?
Once-Off joining fee of R200 for CARD & APP Plus R100.00 delivery charge to your home or to a PostNet branch nearby. Total to pay is R300.NO MONTHLY PAYMENTS AND NO MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS.Benefits
Pay for purchases or draw cash at any of the merchants.
No bank account needed, even if blacklisted.
Use throughout Africa where the merchants exist.
Multi currency enabled.
No monthly subscription.
Early adopter benefits - Pioneers Earn on new registrations every Friday
Earn on network’s purchasing – Monthly.Merchants
*NON ACTIVE STORES WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON AND MANY MORE TO COMEFunding the card is easy:
- Shoprite Holdings (Shoprite (active), Checkers (active), Checkers Hyper (active)
- (*Usave, *Liquor shop, *Medirite Pharmacy, *OK Furniture, *House & Home, *OK Foods, *OK Liquor, *Megasave, *Hungry Lion)
- *Massmart (Game, Dion-Wired, Makro, Jumbo, CBW, Builders Warehouse)
- *Pepkor (Pep & Ackerman's)
- *Edcon Group (Edgars, Jet, Red square, Legit, CNA, Boardman's)
- *Pick n Pay Stores Ltd (Pick n Pay – Supermarkets, Liquor, Pharmacy, Clothing, Boxer)
• From your Own Bank
- Your Employer can pay your salary to your Ker-Ching card.
Funds are transferred to:
• Ker-Ching FNB Account (Use Card number as reference)
• From there funds are loaded onto Member's Ker-Ching CardUsing the card is easy:
• Swipe Ker-Ching card to pay at any listed Merchant
• Funds are deducted from the Member 's Ker-Ching Card
• Cash can be withdrawn at the Merchant as well.Compensation Plan:
Unilevel (forced matrix) – paid monthly
- •Enrollment Bonus – earn weekly:
- Once-off R40.00 enrollment bonus per direct enrollment
- Plus an additional once off payment on the Level they fall in your matrix (L1 =R10; L2 =R5; L3 =R10; L4 =R25)
- L1 – 10 people @ 0.2% of monthly purchases
- L2 – 100 people @ 0.1% of monthly purchases
- L3 – 1000 people @ 0.2% of monthly purchases
- L4 – 10,000 people @ 0.5% monthly purchases
Full matrix (All 4 Levels), if spend is R1000/person/month = R52'520,00/month income!• Enrollment Bonus – earn weekly:
Once-off R40 enrollment bonus for every one of your direct
enrollments no matter which level they end up on.
If you are in any African country that has the merchants on the list and Postnet delivery you are eligible to join. Please note that as this is in pre-launch not all the merchants are active yet!
In terms of the network, it s not necessary to refer to enjoy some of the benefits of using this card, however don’t underestimate the value of earning from the network spend!
1. You will, by default, be placed in a force filled matrix and thus will earn money as the amount of users grow under the person whose application/referral form you used.
2. The card has benefits of no monthly charges or transaction fees. You may withdraw cash from any of the merchants on the list, however for withdrawals you will be charged a flat rate fee or R5.50 p/m on any amount up to R3000.00. This is the maximum you can with draw from any single
merchant, however there is no daily limit to the total
amount you may withdraw.
3. The card can be funded by you from your normal bank account and used when travelling to any country that has any of the merchants on the list.
4. Soon there will be the option to be able to send money directly from one Ker-Ching card to another.INTERESTED IN REGISTERING FOR YOUR CARD?
FILL IN YOUR INFO ON THE CONTACT FORM
BELOW ON THIS WEBSITE AND I WILL SEND YOU A SHORT VIDEO PRESENTATION , A PDF PRESENTATION ALONG WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM
TO COMPLETE TO APPLY FOR YOUR CARD.
THEN YOU CAN GET STARTED.
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AT ANY TIME
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT ME FIRST BEFORE DECIDING WHETHER TO JOIN WITH ME. VISIT MY OTHER WEBSITE -
THEN GET IN TOUCH.